When you hire the firm you will be provided a short workbook to complete, we call that Part A. Mr. Trezza will complete Part B of the workbook with you in the office.
2. Real Property
Go to zillow.com to check the fair market value of any real estate you own and we will also need to know about the debt owed on the property.
3. Personal Property
- The past 6 months bank statements for each account including: checking, savings or other financial accounts
- Declaration page showing: Interest in insurance policies, owner, insured, beneficiaries, date purchased, and surrender value.
- Annuities. Statement of value, beneficiaries.
- Copies of statements for any educational IRA (529B) (530B)
- Statements of the value of any retirement account, IRA, 401K, Keough, Roth IRA.
- Copies of any article of incorporation for a business you own.
- Lists of accounts receivable. (If someone owes you money)
- Decree of Dissolution of marriage awarding payment or settlement including child support or alimony.
- Any debt that does not appear on your credit report should be listed in Part C of workbook.
- Include debts from child support, taxes, collection companies or attorneys.
- We do not need statements from all of your credit card or medical bills.
5. Leases and Contracts
- Residential lease
- Commercial lease
- Pay stubs from the last 6 months.
- Income from business- year to date profit/loss statement
- Rental income
- Award letter of pension / retirement income
- Award letter of child support / spousal maintenance
- Award letter of unemployment compensation
- Award letter of disability
- Award letter of food stamps
- Award letter of adoptions subsides
- Award letter of social security
- Sale of anything in the PAST six months (sold a car, or something on the internet)
- Federal and state tax returns and W2 forms for the past 2 years
- Business tax returns for the past 2 years
- If you do not have copies of your taxes, you may request a copy from your tax preparer (including turbo tax and other electronic filing software), or you can request tax transcripts from both the IRS and the State Department of Revenue)
- IRS: Call 1(800) 829-1040. There is no fee for IRS transcripts. Allow two weeks for delivery.
- Arizona Department of Revenue – go to azdor.gov, click on “forms”. In the middle of the page, click on the down arrow and scroll down to “individual income tax”, select it and click the “go” button. On the next page, scroll down to row 450 (fifth from the bottom of the page) and click on the PDF link. This will open Arizona form 450. Fill out this form and follow this instructions to return it to the tax office. The average cost is $1.50 per tax year. Allow 30 days for delivery.
- All documents connected to any lawsuit.
- Arizona Law Group of Trezza & Associates, LLC,
- 4011 E. Broadway Blvd. Suite 200 Tucson, AZ 85711
- (520) 327-4800
Attorney Stephen and his team at Arizona Law Group of Trezza & Associates provided excellent and quality service. They were easily accessible; got back to me quickly with any questions or concerns I had. Attorney Stephen is extremely knowledgeable, organized and professional. He made this bankruptcy process smooth and his rates are very fair. Thank you so much for all your help! I highly recommend him!
Leslieon Avvo - November 28, 2016