10 Reasons why we are successful.
1. We have a system. Your case is handled in nine separate stages each of which has a distinct purpose. This system minimizes the possibilities of errors and maximizes the possibilities of excellent results.
2. Weekly review. Once per week our entire staff meets and we review every single case to make sure everything that needed to be done in your case is done and to prepare for what must be done in future to obtain your discharge order.
3. We communicate effectively. Playing phone tag in ineffective. We have a block of time set aside everyday on the calendar in which we return phone calls. That block of time is at a different time each day. If you call the office and I am not available to come to the phone you will be offered a phone appointment time so you know exactly when we can talk. Our clients seem to be very happy with this procedure so that’s how we do it.
4. We start our appointments on time. The way I see it an appointment is an agreement and we strive to keep all our agreements.
5. We educate our clients. I have a flow chart that will show you the path your case will take and a diagram that will show you the “bankruptcy chess board.” After our initial consultation you will know more about bankruptcy law than most attorneys.
6. Money back guarantee. This applies to Chapter 7 clients only. If you do not receive a discharge because of an error made by us then I will refund my fee. By the way , this has never happened and I have been practicing since 1992.
7. We are not the cheapest guy in town. That guy can’t do what we do. We offer outstanding service at fair price. We have flat fees so you won’t be surprised in the end. And yes I will quote you a fee over the phone after we discuss the facts and circumstances of your case so call me, if I’m available I will come to the phone.
8. My emphasis is on bankruptcy law. The overwhelming majority of our cases are either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Usually, if we are handling anything different it is because one of our previously satisfied bankruptcy clients insists that we represent him in a different matter.
9. We answer the phone. We don’t use voicemail during business hours. You will talk to someone who can possibly answer most of your questions even if they are not an attorney. Many times our clients have questions about procedure and our staff is trained to answer these questions. We keep diligent notes in our computer about every case so anyone on our staff will be able to talk to you about where your case has been, where it is now and where it is going.
10. Our clients refer their friends and family to us. When consumers have a good experience with any business they refer their friends and family to that business. My law firm is just like any other type of business so we work hard to make sure our clients have a superior experience with us. The feedback we routinely receive from our clients is very positive and our statistics indicate that our referral business is strong so we must be doing it right.